Get ready to take in the thrilling renaissance of downtown Las Vegas in the most extraordinary and unforgettable way. In recent years, downtown has gone uptown – in a big way. Pulsing with reinvigorated energy, it has been transformed into the city’s most exciting food scene with chef-driven restaurants rich in personality and flavor.
Join us for our “Downtown Lip Smacking Tour’’ to experience a side of Vegas that keeps it real with distinctive urban character. Our expert guides will provide an insider’s view of downtown’s past, present and future, as you take in significant landmarks, and enjoy signature dishes at the most exhilarating neighborhood restaurants devoted to farm-to-table, artisanal-crafted fare.
Forget standing in line, where nabbing a seat these days is as hard as snagging a royal flush at the poker table. Our experienced guides escort you right in to the nationally acclaimed Carson Kitchen. Founded by the late-great Kerry Simon, who was known as the celebrity “rock ‘n’ roll’’ chef, it sports an open kitchen to catch all the action up close and personal, as you enjoy Americana dishes elevated with whimsy and garden-fresh, seasonal ingredients.
At Glutton, housed inside a striking industrial-chic, mid-century building, you’ll enjoy Chef-Owner Bradley Manchester’s cuisine, which is all about vibrant flavors and palate-pleasing textures. Manchester has created a place with a neighborhood vibe that specializes in craft cocktails along with a concise menu of small and large plates.
At Itsy Bitsy, don’t let the name fool you. This comfortably-sized 2,500 square-foot Japanese-style tavern specializes in customizable ramen and Japanese street food that melds old world artistry with new world attitude.
Amble through the unique Container Park, a must-stop, where shipping containers have been converted into swank boutiques, bustling restaurants and a spirited venue for free live music. In between bites on tours in which all participants are age 21 or older, you’ll quench your thirst at Banger Brewing. See how small-batch, craft beer is made, and sample such outrageous brews as El Heffe (jalapeno hefeweizen) and Morning Joe (Kolsch with French caramel & hazelnut coffee)
Join us on the ultimate downtown excursion that’s guaranteed to expand your culinary horizons and tantalize your taste buds.
- Get to know Vegas’ revitalized downtown bustling with spirit and spunk with this lively, informative outing of eating and exploring at downtown’s most magnetic, chef-driven restaurants that are all about farm-to-table, seasonally-focused, artisan-crafted fare.
- No lines. No hassles with reservations. Receive VIP seating and VIP service.
- Each stop is a different, unique dining adventure designed for the ultimate in fun and interaction.
- A personal guide armed with insider knowledge, insightful tips, and the best photo opportunities.
- Purchase our beverage package to include a pre-selected signature drink at various stops
3:30pm-4:30pm Photo Tour
5:00pm-8:00pm Foodie Tour