The Neon Museum is the newest option of our Photographic Journey in Vegas. It is an unforgettable Las Vegas venue with both a vintage and a modern flair. The MAIN Collection holds the primary museum and is where guided tours are held. The 17 restored signs are turned on and the unrestored signs are lit-up with LED lights at sunset.Spend some time going back in your memories and taking photos by your favorite iconic signs that once belonged to the properties that USED to be on the strip. The Boneyard, as its referred to, is a historical institution dedicated to the preservation and celebration of some of the city's most distinctive architectural landmarks as well as a perfect venue to capture great photos. This tour is a 2-hour experience.
- Permit for Photos
- Professional Photographer
- All images sent electronically
- Limousine pick up and return
- Bottle of Champagne
- Taxes and driver gratuity
- Not available Sat. or Sun.
- 11.30am-2.00pm M-F
- After 10.00pm M-Thur. ($$$ additional fees)
- Magic Hour/Sunset M-W ($$$$ additional fees)
- Groups larger than 20 people ( including the photographer and assistants) will incure additional fees